Greeting and leave taking

上一篇 / 下一篇  2004-09-22 17:37:26


  Dialogue (1)
  A: Good morning, Mr. Smith 早上好,史密斯先生

  B: Hello, Mr. Lie. It’s good to see you. How are you? 你好,李先生。 见到你太好了, 你好吗?

  A: Just fine, thanks. And you? 还好,谢谢。 你呢?

  B: I’m doing very well, thank you. 我一切都好, 谢谢。

  A: That’s good. See you later. 那好,回头见。

  B: All right. Bye now. 好,再见。

  Dialogue (2)

  A: I don’t think we’ve met. My name is Tim. 我想我们以前没见过面,我叫提姆

  B: Hello. I’m Scot. Nice to see you. 你好,我叫司考特,非常高兴见到你。

  A: Nice meeting you, too. Where are you from? 见到你我也很高兴。你是哪国人?

  B: I’m from the United States. How about you? 我是美国人,你呢?

  A: Canada. 我是加拿大人。

  Dialogue (3)

  A: Say, Grace, how are you doing? 我说,格雷司,你怎么样?

  B: Mike! How are you? 迈克!你好吗?

  A: Not bad. Where are you going? 不错。你去哪?

  B: To a McDonald’s. How about you? 去马克唐纳快餐厅,你呢?

  A: Oh, I just go off work. Boy, I’m so hungry I could eat a horse.

  哦,我刚刚下班。我饿得能吃下一匹马!

  B: Where are you working now? 你在哪里工作?

  A: J&L Steel. It’s a rail pain. But I guess I shouldn’t complain. Lots of people are out of work these days.

  杰爱尔钢厂。这的确是份苦活,但是我想我不该抱怨。现在许多人都失业。

  B: Yeah, that’s truth. Well, I’d better let you go and get some food.

  对,这是事实。那么,我最好是让你去吃点东西。

  A: It was great seeing you again. Maybe we could get together sometime.

  见到你可真好,也许咱们什么时候再聚一聚。

  B: Sounds good. I’ll give you a call. 好主意。我给你打电话。

  A: Ok. Great. Well, I’ll be seeing you. 好极了。那么再见。

  Functions

  Greetings 打招呼

  How do you do? 您好
  How are you? 你好
  Good morning (afternoon, evening, day). 早上好 (中午好,晚上好,你好)
  How nice to see you! (见到你太好了)
  How have you been? (你近来怎样?)
  What’s happening? (情况怎样?)
  How are you doing? (你的情形如何?)
  How are things? (一切都好吧?)
  How are you getting on with…? (你的…好吗?)
  What’s new? (有新情况吗?)
  Long time no see. (好久没见了。)
  Responding to greetings 对问候的回答

  How do you do? 你好
  Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。你呢?
  Very well, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
  Good morning (afternoon, evening, day) 早上好 (中午好,晚上好,你好)
  Pretty good. 很好
  Couldn’t be better. 太好了
  Not bad. 还可以
  Okay. 可以
  Nothing. 没什么新情况
  Yeah! Long time no see. 是的,是好久没见了。
  Preclosings 告别前用语

  Well, I’m afraid I have to be going 哦,恐怕我得走了。
  It’s been a pleasure talking with you. 我很荣幸能与你交谈。
  I really must go now. 我真的得走了。
  Well, it’s getting late. 噢,天已晚了。
  I know you are busy. 我知道你很忙。
  Nice to see you again. 再次见到你太好了
  Thanks for coming. 谢谢你的光临
  Maybe we could get together sometime. 也许我们什么时候能再聚一聚
  Great seeing you. 见到你太好了。
  I’ve really got to go. 我现在真的得走了
  Got to go now. 现在必须得走了。
  Responding to preclosings 对告别前用语的回答

  Thanks for coming. 谢谢您的光临
  Yes, I’ve enjoyed it. 对,我很开心
  My pleasure, too. 这也是我的荣幸。
  It’s good to see you. 见到你太好了。
  Maybe wee can talk again. 也许我们能够再谈
  It was fun. 这很有趣
  Sounds good. 好主意
  Same here. 我也同样
  Ok, see you. 好吧,再见
  See you again. 再见
  Closings 告别用语

  Until next time… 下次再见
  Good-bye. 再见
  Have a nice weekend. 祝你周末愉快
  Talk to you later. 回来再谈
  See you later. 再见
  good-bye. 再见
  Responding to closings 对告别用语的回答

  You too. 你也一样
  Same to you. 你也一样。
  So long. Take care. 再见,保重。
  Notes:

  打招呼几乎是公式化的。有许多正确的打招呼和回答的方法。经常当人们说:“how are you doing?”,他们并非真有兴趣去了解一个人的情况如何。 正象打招呼是无意识那样,回答也是无意识的。 “fine”再加上 “and how are you?”是最常见的回答。有时我们不想过分谈论我们真正的健康状况和感情,我们就用一个中性的回答,如“Okay”,然后就终止话题。

  通常人们不会突然终止谈话,告别然后突然分手。结束一次谈话一般要用一点时间,这涉及要用告别前用语和告别用语。告别前用语表明谈话快要结束而告别用语则明确地结束谈话。在与不熟悉的人或与上司谈话时,我们不应该忽视告别前用语发出的信号。在非正式的场合,年长者,位高者通常发出信号来结束谈话。告别前用语还包括为某事而感谢某人,为自己某一行为找借口,或道歉。告别用语与打招呼一样,一般都没有真正的意义。

站内搜索:

TAG:

 

评分:0

我来说两句

显示全部

:loveliness: :handshake :victory: :funk: :time: :kiss: :call: :hug: :lol :'( :Q :L ;P :$ :P :o :@ :D :( :)

日历

« 2010-05-26  
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

数据统计

  • 访问量: 27098
  • 日志数: 708
  • 文件数: 6
  • 建立时间: 2007-08-09
  • 更新时间: 2007-10-15

RSS订阅

Open Toolbar